Tuesday 11 October 2011

My Miracle Cleaner Called Ataka

So I'm sure there are many people whose taps suffer from those horrible limescale around their taps and and sinks, well my sinks and taps always get these water stains around them that are very stubborn and hard to get rid of.

One day I was complaining to a colleague of mine about my previous day spent trying to scrub away these pesky limescale with different bleach and bathroom cleaning sprays. She then mentioned Ataka to me which can be found in Boots for around £1.50 so I went and purchased one.


When I got home with it I was very eager to try it out so I went to my bathroom and splashed some of the solution around the sink taps and waited for 5 minutes and then wiped away. I was so suprised because as I wiped, all the limescale came away and I was left with shiny gleaming taps. I then went on to clean the rest of the sink and the bath tub and was very happy with the results.

I very highly recommend this product but the only downside to it is that it smells very badly and you might need a mask for it and a pair of gloves as it leaves the hands very rough.






 Before


 After








2 comments:

  1. It was wondering if I could use this write-up on my other website, I will link it back to your website though.Great Thanks.
    Bathroom Sink Faucets

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this product but can't get any more from boots please help me find any christine Harwin. christine389@sky.com

    ReplyDelete